About This Class
- Jesus speaks not only against acts like murder, but having an angry, “murderous” heart. How can we let go of anger?
- *Jesus warns against “hypocrisy” by his followers. What is hypocrisy, and where have you seen this?
- Jesus says not to store up treasures on earth, but treasures in heaven. Why would we want to do this?
- *Jesus says not to “worry about tomorrow?” What are some of your worries? What can help us deal with these worries?
- How does God help shape our hearts to obey his commands?